Share/Bookmark

Monday, January 4, 2010

Teaching I Know That My Savior Loves Me

After we sang the song a few times, I tacked these question sheets to the board one at a time. These were to see if the kids really understood what they were singing about, and the reason for the message. The senior primary kids really caught on quick. The juniors needed help, but they still liked the activity, and were eager to try. Here are some examples of the questions and possible answers:

Who? The Savior
When? A Long Time Ago
Where? In a Beautiful Place
What? Love
Whose? Christ's Love
Testimony: "I Know He Lives!" "I know that my Savior loves me."





My Stake Music Leader provided a flip chart of this new song. I sat on a chair in front of the kids and read it to them like a story. Surprisingly, they were quiet as church mice!!! Afterwards we took the song a page at a time (1st verse only, and chorus). They picked it up pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment