Share/Bookmark

Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011 Music Schedule

Remember how I said I was going to "cuten" up my schedule?  Well, I saw an outline that I really, really liked.  Easy to read, and fun to look at.  So I shamelessly used it as my inspiration  Here is the link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/46125529/Primary-Music-Schedule-2011   I think the blog is called "The Ordinary Adventures of a Primary Chorister" and it's just fantastic!  Anyway, here's my version. I've made one for each month.



If you would rather not re-invent the wheel, I would be happy to e-mail you my year's schedule.  The Stake Conferences would be different, but you could plug them in the correct dates.  Send your request to me at sbshreeve02@msn.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey mom, so cute as always! You can upload a PDF of this on your blog and people can just download it. I can show you how if you want. Then you won't have to email everyone.

    ReplyDelete