Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Broken Hearts for "I Will Follow God's Plan" Let's try this again...

Okay, for those of you who weren't able to pull up the broken hearts for "I Will Follow God's Plan"  I'm re-posting links here.  I sincerely hope they work for you this time.  For some reason I wasn't able to e-mail the file to those who requested it.  I'm so sorry.  Let me know if this works. If you haven't already, you will need to sign up for the free "4-Shared" site for file sharing.  I know a lot of you bloggers out there use it, and it seems like a great way to file share.

Just click "Download" when you see the word, "Download."   :)

My Life Is A Gift.....in Heaven it Began
My Choice Was to Come....To His Word and His Love
I Will Work......Walk in His way
Then I Will Be Happy......In My Home Above

No comments:

Post a Comment